CD-ROM / DVD
- Location Recording
- While we obviously record audio on location as part of the
video production process, we can also handle audio-only
recording projects in the field (or church or oval office).
- Studio Recording
- Here is another thing entirely. Studio recording covers
a wide range of situations, from one weeny voice to a huge orchestra.
Count us in (but we might have to do the orchestra in a theater).
- Audio Design
- This is a high-falutin' term for what we used to call audio
production, the art of creating an audio environment from
individual elements (such as voice, recorded music, recorded and live
sound effects, computer effects, etc.). Many of
CCG's members are old (?)
radio people who believe strongly in the importance of audio
to the overall "video" production.
And that's an understatement.
- Music Composing/Performance
- Perhaps you noticed Michael Conway Baker, OBC,
is a member of the CCG.